Wednesday, September 24, 2014

9/24 Take Away

So. When I wrote my post today I talked about creativity in regards to powerpoint from a student stand point.  I never once thought that I would have the power or the pleasure really, of creating a powerpoint for educational purposes such as lessons.  I was always under the impression that it was for presentations. 

I also have a very clear understanding of what is expected for this video trailer project, and I'm excited to see if I still have the capability to make something creative.  While its harder to focus on my projects due to the crazy work hours I have, I'm anticipating some good results not only from me, but from my class as well.

Leaving class today I have a greater appreciation for not only behaviorism, but all the learning theories and for the way in which this class is being taught.  Not by lecture, but by guided instruction and conversation.  INTERACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment